1. One True God- God has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent I AM, the Creator of all things and redeemer of mankind who is infinitely perfect and manifests as Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Isaiah 43:10-11; John 1:1-3).
2. The Inspired Scriptures- The scriptures, Old and New Testament, are the inspired Word of God; the revelation of God to man; and the infallible final authority for all Christian faith and practice (2 Timothy 3:15-17).
3. The Deity of Jesus Christ- The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God and shares the Deity of God. He is also truly man; Conceived of the Holy Spirit; Born of the virgin Mary; Died on the cross as the sacrifice for sin; Arose from the dead; Ascended into heaven, and is now at the right hand of the
Father as our High Priest and Advocate and Lord(Matthew 1:23).
4. Origin of Sin and the Fall of Man- Man was created in the image of God but disobeyed and fell from the grace of God. From this fall sin entered the world and brought death by sin; causing not only physical death but spiritual death
5. Salvation by Faith- Man sins because he has a sinful nature. Only through the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection can man find salvation from the power of sin. This salvation and life, a free gift of grace from God can only be obtained by exercising faith in the person and finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ (Ephesians 2:8-9).
6. The New Man In Christ- If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature (creation) in the inward man.
We are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus. We are partakers of His divine nature (2 Corinthians 5:17; Ephesians 2:10; 2 Pet 1:4).
7. Baptism in the Holy Spirit- The baptism in the Holy Spirit is to glorify Jesus Christ and to indwell; guide, and empower believers for life and service. This baptism brings the gifts or enablement of the Holy Spirit and their uses to the forefront of the ministry to the Body of Christ. This experience is distinct
from and subsequent to the experience of the New Birth and is evidenced by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 1-4).
8. Divine Healing- The redemption provided by Jesus Christ includes more than forgiveness of sins. Healing is also integral part of the Gospel (Matthew 8:16-17; James 5:14-16).
9. The Church: The Body of Christ- Christ's Church; made up of born again believers is God's habitation through the Holy Spirit. When believers are born of the Spirit, they are united together as the Body of Christ and appointed to fulfill the Great Commission. Jesus Christ is both Lord and Head of His Church (Ephesians 1:22-23).
10. The Sacraments of the Church: A. Baptism in water- All who believe in Christ Jesus as their Lord and Savior are commanded to be immersed in water, as a declaration they have identified with the death of Christ and have been raised with Him in newness of life (Mark 16:16; Acts 10:47-48).
11. Resurrection of the Saints: The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and their translation, together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord. One day the entire Body of Christ will be caught up together to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Titus 2: 12; 1 Corinthians 15:51-52; Romans 8:23; Matthew 24: 27-30).
12. The Second Coming of Christ: The Second Coming of Christ is the actual visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ to establish His Kingdom on earth (Matthew 24:27-30). It will include the catching away of the Church (1 Thessalonians 4: 16-17) followed by the visible return of Christ with His saints (The Church) to reign with Him on earth for one thousand years. (Zechariah 14:5; Revelation 1:1-7, 19:11-15, 20:1-7).
The millennial reign will bring the salvation of many Jews and the establishment of universal peace (Romans 11:26-27).
13. The Final Judgment: The devil and his angels, beast and the false prophet, and whosoever is not found written in the Book of Life, shall be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death (Revelation 19:20; Revelation 20: 10-15).
14. The New Heaven and New Earth: “According to His promise, look for new heaven, and a new earth wherein dwelleth righteousness” (2 Peter 3:13; Revelation 21:1).